Friday, July 29, 2011

Questions About My Diet And Exercise



I am not certified in any kind of diet field or exercise field!!!!! Please take this as pure opinion and what works for me. Sorry this is not a funny video. But I get asked this constantly and my fingers are tired from typing it. Here is a link to my EPIC blender, I actually have an older version of this that I have had for 5 years and never had any problems with. Comes with 2 cups and blades so you can make smoothies for you and your fuck buddy at the same time, and also comes with the giant dispensing thing that is spectacular for making frozen margaritas haha. www.google.com And here is the link to my vegan cookbook, there are so many out there so maybe you can find one that works better for you (ie there are books for people that need to cook meals for families and others that eat meat when you don't, some are more fancy and have more ingredients, I just like this one because it's very practical, easy recipes, and tells you all of the nutrition information in the meals you are cooking) www.amazon.com

25 comments:

  1. @appleberry92791 Please look up complete proteins. Brown rice and corn are NOT complete proteins. I understand veganism for people who care about animals but those using solely for health are at a disadvantage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what about ice cream???? mmmm ?? thats not vegan. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hai, Check out the intellectus 424 diet (Google for it). I lost a lot of weight it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jenna, what is the cookbook called and the name of the blender?

    ReplyDelete
  5. in & out cheese burger

    ReplyDelete
  6. @51victoriaelliott Try Googling some vegan cookbooks, Amazon would have heaps of them, and vegweb.com. As for the blender cup, try the brand Magic Bullet... sounds a bit like a sex-toy but it's similar to Jenna's. It's rounded at the top and the blades are detachable and you turn it upside down and replace with a sippy cup. Hope that helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am actually 90% vegetarian.. I eat no meat but chicken. I love it too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @foxclaw21 Same here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. isn't bread usually made from milk and eggs??

    ReplyDelete
  10. what do you eat if your traveling or going on a road trip or something and have to eat at a fast food place?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What about when you're at a friends house? My best friend, I go over there a lot, her mother always cooks stuff like veal and venison that her boyfriend shot himself and we ( my bff and I) have to make excuses not to eat it. :'(
    (btw my names Jenna too!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not veagan (yet ;) ) I just don't like adding to the list of animals I can say that I've eaten...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um Mrs. Cartman likes her KFC. Eric only likes meat too. NO VEGAN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Try pineapple with berries it's a kicker.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you drink soy milk? If so, try some soy yogurt, its delish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's fine if your a fucking weird animal freak. thanks jenna marbles :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What was the name of the cook book u have?

    ReplyDelete
  18. @abc123chewy No

    ReplyDelete
  19. How are your sneakers bad for your feet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. @LittleFoot9586 OMG, read the description box....duhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  21. @RCGwatwat why? =(

    ReplyDelete
  22. "what diet are you doing?"
    "the jenna marbles diet.":)

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAve you ever been overweight?

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you happen to have a mood for ice cream, try either Rice Dream or coconut ice cream. May taste different, but it's better than eating ice cream right? :D

    ReplyDelete